Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween progress

Yes, that holiday is past us now, but I'm not done stitching Halloween stuff.  Latest finishes as of last night. Freebies from Michaela Learner at Cross Stitching Guild  a facebook group. She's also working on the 4 seasons freebies and has 2 done, so I'm going to wait for the other two and eventually I may try doing the all on one piece of fabric with a boarder between them. Sounds interesting, but will wait to see what I end up deciding, and when I can get to them. Many projects waiting in the wings to get started and finished yet.

Now to get back to Why Not! my other Halloween project to be finished and hopefully that will be soon. I have a Christmas one I want to start, but need to grid the fabric first, which can be time consuming but well worth it in the end. Love working with grids!


No comments:

Post a Comment