Monday, July 23, 2012

A new beginning - First project


I've been away from cross stitching for over 2 years.  Have to say I hadn't done a whole lot before, but I've found that it is the one craft I can do 2 handed for longer than any other one. This was a very simple one to begin all over with.  I picked up the pattern at a yard sale last year and while it did have some floss with it I had to toss it as it was too old and broke easy.  Luckily I checked that before I began stitching.  Since this uses basic colors I didn't have to go buy any for it.  Now I need to find something to hang it with before I hem and wash it.


I didn't pay attention to the date I started but I think it took me around a week and a half.  Long time for this for many out there but I'm hoping to speed up after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment