Saturday, June 29, 2013

Can I rotate?

I've never done rotation in my cross stitch so not sure how to set it up.  I know it's a personal choice as to which way you decide to go, but I'm feeling a bit lost, although I really want to start.  I picked up Bow Ties/Country Pumpkin last night and started that thinking it might be a fairly fast one.  Didn't work so well as my cat wanted to be on my lap and I couldn't refuse her.  I don't know how long I'll have her so cannot deny her any and all attention she wants from me.

I'm not sure if I want to keep this project or give it away.  Only stitched two things that I gave as presents, but I'll decide for sure once it's finished.

A bit cooler out today and I have house stuff I need to get done. Maybe get back to the stitching sometime this afternoon. And for short breaks I'll be popping into the CrossStitchForum.

No comments:

Post a Comment